MUTU System is a health tech application for women, offering evidence based exercise and community support with proven benefits for perinatal pelvic health, specifically prolapse, incontinence, pelvic floor dysfunction and associated mental health symptoms. Accessible at home via mobile, tablet or laptop. Real-time videos on core/pelvic floor rehabilitation; modifications for pregnancy and prolapse, expert led private online community and support. 25% discount for NHS workers available via the Blue Light Card.
MUTU System is recommended and trusted by tens of thousands of customers, and by medical pelvic health experts including doctors, surgeons, physios and midwives.
- NHS Innovation Accelerator (NIA) Fellow 2021
- ORCHA assessment review score 91%
- NHS Library approved and listed.
- Successful outcomes from clinical Trial with NNUH NHS Trust during COVID-19 with 100 patients.
- Survey of more than 900 users demonstrating improved physical and mental health outcomes.
- 80,000 customers globally.
The innovation addresses: Women’s Health | Maternal Health | Maternal Inequalities | Mental Health.