SORA by Syrona Health
Syrona is a digital health platform providing support to women through our app SORA for employee benefits supporting women through various health transitions during their careers such as Endometriosis, PCOS and menopause.
Syrona Health has created the app ‘SORA’ an employee benefit that combines virtual Gynaecological support with Genetics to support women & families throughout with health transitions during their career be it Endometriosis or Menopause.
We cover transitions :
- Early Career (Chronic Gynaecological Conditions: Endometriosis, PCOS, Fibroids) - 30% prevalence
- Mid Career (Fertility and Midwifery support): Infertility - 7% prevalence
- Late Career (Perimenopause, Cancer and Menopause) - 25% prevalence.
How it works:
1. Build Baseline Health Profile
- Collect Symptoms/lifestyle/Sensor data (Fitbit/Apple watch)
- Genetic or hormonal kit
2. Access On-demand Clinical Services
- Access to specialists - Gynaecologists, Therapists, Nutritionists, Physiotherapists & Genetic Counsellor
3. Creation of Personalised Care Activation Plan
- Results from Personalised genetic & pathology tests to inform recommendations
Coach to support/check-in with users