Nori Health, chatbot coach for IBD/IBS
- The majority of IBD/IBS patients need additional support and care between doctor visits
- Chatbot (computer-driven) coach for IBD (Crohn's, colitis) and IBS patients
- Focus on quality of life optimisation through practical (diet, hydration etc.) and holistic topics
- Powered by 100+ scientific research papers
- Focused on personal guidance based on patient profile
- IBD control PROMs integrated for outcome measurement
- Tested with Crohn's & Colitis Foundation with clear outcomes: https://norihealth.com/results/
- Increased belief in treatment avoids unnecessary appointments based on uncertainty and fear
What it is: Nori is a chatbot, or digital coach, for patients with IBD or chronic IBS.
What it does: Through personal conversations about lifestyle factors, patients improve daily management of the condition by 28%, while almost half of users have a restored belief in current treatment. (More: https://norihealth.com/results/)
What it means: You can provide under-supported patients with extended treatment, helping them live healthier lives while reducing pressures on healthcare services.
Content and safety: Driven by insights from 100+ scientific research papers that study the impact of a specific tool (such as a diet ingredient or stress relief solution). The content is delivered through an encrypted web platform where patients have text-based conversations with Nori. All conversations are anonymised. In partnership with hospitals and pharma companies, several risk assessments have already been completed.
Impact and cost: This particular group of patients feels under-supported and is known to have issues with uncertainty and anxiety. By improving awareness, knowledge and lifestyle behavior, the causes of unnecessary appointments are addressed. This results in a 10 per cent workload reduction (as seen in pilots) while providing additional care for these patients.
Implementation: The intervention is a six-week programme in which patients receive unlimited access for conversations. Implementation is easy as it's an external platform. Patients receive a unique code which can be monitored for usage and outcome-sharing.
Contact founder Roeland Pater directly to schedule an introduction: https://meetings.hubspot.com/roeland