ArcAngel: personal support alarm
TIER 2 APPROVED
SeftonArc's ArcAngel alarm utilises the latest technology, coupled with GPS and mobile phone functions, to provide a perfect solution for those requiring support or reassurance - in the home, out and about, or lone workers.
At the press of a single button, the ArcAngel is connected to award winning Alarm Receiving Centre where trained operators know exactly where the user is. Talking directly to the user, operators provide the help or support the individual requires. Users of ArcAngel can include victims/potential victims of domestic violence, the elderly, to lone workers. And the simple security device is monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by a dedicated, trained team.
Family, friends or employers can also get in touch with the user, and vice versa, via the ArcAngel without the need for a separate mobile phone.
- Easy to use, single button emergency call
- Small, lightweight and discreet
- Accurate GPS location
- Battery life on standby up to 10 days
- Geo Fencing function available
- Choice of a range of mobile networks
- Choice of colours and a range of accessories